Psychological services encompass a range of professional services aimed at addressing mental health concerns and promoting emotional well-being. At our practice, we offer individual and group therapy, psychological testing and assessment, and consultation services to help individuals of all ages navigate life’s challenges. Our team of licensed and experienced therapists are dedicated to providing personalized, evidence-based treatment to support clients in achieving their goals. Whether you’re struggling with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, or other mental health concerns, our psychological services can help you improve your quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards better mental health.
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. Your greatest freedom is to ignore the drama of the world and just BE the peace and love that underlies it all. It’s all about finding the calm and peace in the chaos.
Women’s and Men’s Health
At The Private Practice, we understand the challenges and emotional toll that comes with the journey to parenthood. The inability to conceive or pregnancy complications can cause immense stress, leading to anxiety, depression, and feelings of worthlessness. That’s why our team of experienced psychologists provides emotional support to both fathers and mothers, from pre-conception to post-pregnancy.
We believe that seeking emotional support during the journey to parenthood is a sign of strength. Our team is here to provide you with the necessary tools and support to help you navigate this complex and emotional journey. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards better mental health.
Our psychologists specialize in a range of difficulties and challenges that parents may face, including:
- Sexual intimacy
- Emotional support during the fertility roller coaster
- Emotional support during fertility journey/treatments
- Emotional and psychological support for early pregnancy challenges
- Emotional and psychological support for hyperemesis
- Coping with grief and loss after miscarriages, pregnancy loss and stillbirth
- Prenatal and postnatal mood difficulties
- Mother’s guilt
- Managing transitions and adjustments to motherhood and fatherhood
- Paternal depression
- Paternal support
- Maternal-Infant mental health (Bonding and Attachment)
- Circle of Security Parenting Program
Counselling and Psychotherapeutic Interventions
At The Private Practice, we understand that life can be challenging, and sometimes it’s difficult to cope with the demands that come with it. Whether it’s a major life transition or daily stressors, seeking psychotherapy can be a big step towards feeling better. Our team of experienced therapists provides counseling and psychotherapeutic interventions to children, adolescents, and adults to help them navigate life’s challenges.
Our team of licensed and experienced therapists provides evidence-based treatment tailored to each client’s unique needs. We create a safe and non-judgmental space for clients to explore their thoughts and feelings, and work with them to develop practical strategies to improve their mental health and well-being. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards a better life.
We offer a range of counseling and psychotherapeutic interventions to address various psychological concerns, including:
- Child and adolescent behavioral and emotional issues
- Children with special needs or additional needs (ADHD/Autism)
- Kids In Divorce and Separation (KIDS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Burnout and stress
- Pain Management
- Caregiver stress and support
- Palliative support
- Parenting support
- Grief support
- Relationship and marital concerns
- Personal Development
- Clinical Supervision (by SRP supervisors and SAC registered supervisors)
Psychological assessments and tests are essential tools that help psychologists understand their clients’ unique challenges and identify the most effective ways to address them. At our practice, we offer a range of psychological assessments to help individuals of all ages better understand their abilities, personality traits, and mental health.
Our team of licensed and experienced psychologists administers and interprets these assessments with a focus on providing practical recommendations for addressing any challenges identified. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and take the first step towards understanding your unique abilities and challenges
We provide a range of psychological assessments tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients, including:
- Developmental Assessment
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning: Specific Learning Disorders i.e. Dyslexia, difficulties with reading, writing and Maths
- School placement/application and Exam Accommodation
- IQ Assessment
- Gifted and Talented
- Personality Assessment i.e. Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Private Practice is a leading mental health service provider and holistic developmental center in Singapore with trained and qualified professionals that journey with you to support your needs
Get in Touch
Reach out so we can clarify your doubts and work to peace your chaos together
3A Thomson Ridge